Monday, May 02, 2005

Welcome

So yeah, I joined the blog world. I'm sure you know who I am, it's not like I'm advertising this place using any means other than like AIM. If you have my sn, I'd hope you know me. If you have my sn and you don't know me..... uhh, well that's kinda creepy but drop me an IM and get to know me :P

I don't really know why I decided to start up the blog, I think my inspiration is Caitlin. It's always interesting to read her blog, although she is a much more interesting person that I ever could be (if you ever met her, you'd know) ;). Anyways, I figured if she could have a blog, so could I.

I'm not really that open with what's going on inside my head (read: what's REALLY going on inside my head), so this is gonna be weird. Perhaps I'll just tell you about my days (and nights) and move along from there, I dunno.

Regardless, welcome to Un Simple Histoire (points to the first person who tells me how that "phrase" is significant in any way to my life). Enjoy, I hope I'm interesting enough to make you come back often :).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home