Monday, May 02, 2005

Samir the kitten

So the highlight of my week:
Sarah gets a new black kitten and her and her mom are sitting there trying to decide to what to name it. She told me that the kitten kept giving her the "sad face" (i'm sure many of you know exactly what I'm talking about), and it reminded her of me. Her mom thought it would be a good idea to name it after me, and so, Samir the kitten is now runnin around and scratchin up Sarah's place. HOW AWESOME IS THAT?! Ok, you may not think so but having someone else name something after you generally feels awesome (unless it's like an STD or something i guess. Apparently, the kitten is a little "piss head" as Sarah so eloquently put it, but it's also very lovey. Awwwwwww yeah baby. Anyways, I've posted a pic of him down below.


Samir the kitten Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home