Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Beep Beep

[Current Music: Coldplay - Sparks]
[Current Mood: infuriated - but not at the same time, I think Dickens says it best in the first line of his Tale of Two Cities]
[Current Activity: looking up lyrics, conversing, procrastinating]

Hmm, so about my day:
Started off regular, went to work, didn't have to anything to do there so I just kinda sat there for a while. Got an email from my cousin, which was cool. Apparently, he's retiring, at the age of like 35. He wants to play Mr. Dad for a while, which is totally respectable and awesome. Besides, i'm sure he's well off enough. I think of all the positive male role models in my life, he's had one of the largest impacts. He's doing exactly what I want to be doing, and it seems like I can identify w/ him the most, so that's sweet.

Anyways, had lunch w/ Chuckles (props for comin out bro), Lil Bunny, Pmpgirl (pam), Alicja, Sedlack and gas can kid (this kid was walking around the toga party with a gas can filled with bud and jack D), that was entertaining. Applied Econ was BORING.... don't EVER take that class. History of computing was equally boring... damn classes, they ruin college!

Came home, was supposed to go to the gym, but I was way too tired, so I decided to be lazy and talk to Larissa for a bit. Pete and I decided to go to XRoads for dinner and drop off a little present to the DPhieE girls, so enjoy the sign ;) The only problem was, we walked in at the PERFECT time, for me to walk in on something I really didn't want to see, but eh, c'est la vie.

Came home for a while, wrote a paper, organized some photos, then went out to see XXX with Chuckles, Strube and Di. I've got one word about that movie..... "OSCAR". Really though, it was amusing, although not as amusing as strube's spandex, but that's another post altogether. I came home and started writing, then someone decided to have a heavy conversation with me, which was rough as hell, but rather helpful at the same time, so thanks. True colors do indeed shine through in the end. But what can you do?

You just gotta live life for the moment, which is exactly what I've been doing. Besides, life is way too good to sweat the small stuff (stolen from my 5th grade teacher) ;)

Anyways, I've been avoiding work like the plague, and I think I'll continue to avoid it some more :)

Good night.

" And this could be my last chance
Of saving my human sense

And this could be my last chance

No more keeping my feet on the ground"
-Coldplay




Some lovin from your favorite boys

2 Comments:

At 2:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha, thanks Samir ... now it's not just a house, it's a home.
-T Bone

 
At 7:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wait until After 10 Year! *Vicious Smile* LOL

-PmpGrl

 

Post a Comment

<< Home