Friday, May 06, 2005

Cinco de Mayo

For all, happy belated Cinco de Mayo, quite possibly the greatest holiday ever. Keeping in our newly appointed thursday night tradition, we decided to have a lil gathering at our place, with a Cinco de Mayo theme of course. Get a case and a half of Corona, a handle of Xalixco tequila (it's actually pretty good), and a shitload of tortilla chips, of course. Before starting, we played some softball and got our asses handed to us by Triangle. They played a good game but the refs were douchebags, seriously. Anyways, we get back and start partying. Also keeping in tradition, we go till like 6 in the morn. I have no idea how we didn't get a noise complaint, being as we were blasting music and running around the common area in UC like a bunch of drunken jackasses. Took lotsa tequila shots, grey goose shots, don't remember much after that. BTW, if you ever have the chance, next time you're eating chips and salsa, try putting a little bit of tequila in the salsa, it actually adds a great flavor.

Anyways, after we're good and drunk, we decide to go to denny's. The car was packed so I decide I want to ride in the trunk, and definately pass out in it on the way to denny's. Anyways, got food, decide to go help Tina paint the rock. Somehow, I got the bright idea to start calling people. So I call Russian, president of TKE and tell him that I'm in jail and I need bail money. Apparently, I got arrested for indecent exposure. Poor kid had gotten home from work like an hour ago, and now I'm telling him I need bail money. He starts making phone calls and somehow, scrounges up $400 to come bail me out, and he comes over to my place to see if strube's here (strube said he'd throw in some money for bail). When he gets here, he finds me passed out in my bed. Somehow, we played it off that Pete's parents wired him some money to come bail me out. Anyways, don't tell Ed I wasn't in jail, he still thinks I was. I hope he doesn't read this blog, but if he does, I love ya man, you came through, that's brotherhood ;)

Man I'm an asshole. Anyways, came home, passed out, gonna go party at 165 for some spring weekend action.

Check out pictures from the night:
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/tkescubasteve/album?.dir=95ae

Enjoy, leave some comments for my drunk ass :)

1 Comments:

At 4:35 PM, Blogger caitlin said...

aww, look at your new little pink blog! i'm totally honored. and you have 193 visitors already. that's so sweet. maybe if you keep telling funny stories, i'll give you an honored place on my blogroll- how would you like that?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home