Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Tuesday night at 3295

So after Larissa left, I decide I'm going to have another glass of that Pinot. Then Pete walks in and we start chillin, one glass turned into 2, into more, etc. I'm talking to random people online and we decide its time to party. Whip out the XXX and start bugging ryan. Pete and I are messin w/ chuckie online. The convorsation goes like this (gloworm is chuckie talking from di's sn):

Gloworm0101: well, tell me this, who has a girl on his lap and who is sitting around getting drunk with another dude?
tkedesiboy: you've got a fucking minorah burned
tke desiboy: into your penis from jen, what the fuck is a girl sitting on your lap gonna do" -pete

Chuckie's girl is jewish.


There's more, but, uhh, we'll leave that be. Anyways, we get Chuckie to come over and give Tina a ride so she can join in the festivities. She was planning on pullin an all nighter, so I figured she could pull one here. So they come over and we go ask Ryan for some deoderant. Let me explain:

Earlier in the evening, pete and I wanted to bug ryan, so we go knock on his door and ask for something completely random, deoderant apparently. We steal it from him and just chill. Then later, chuckie tries to wake ryan's ass up, asking for deoderant. Ryan still won't come out, so we decide to send it in big guns -- Tina. Tina's a small freckled little asian girl, so we have her pound on the door, ryan answers, she asks for deodorant. Ryan finally decides to come out and spray his goddamn AXE everywhere, "here, you want some fucking deodorant?".

Props to ryan though, he's a good sport. Pete and I give him soooo much shit, its not even funny. For example, we were all partying and he wouldn't come out of his room so we wrote bitch in sharpie on his door, don't know how well you can see it in the pic though. See pic below:


Bitch Posted by Hello

Props to ryan, he usually does come out and party even when he's already asleep and has an early class or quiz. Prateek, on the other hand, is a lil bitch :P We ate his pizza and he threw a shitfit this morning. MMMMM it was good. Anyways, we put on American Pie, Tina had never seen it, and I ended up passing out. Woke my ass up at 6, helped Tina register for classes, then passed out again. All in all, great night.

This morning, Ryan, Pete and I were discussing how awesome the apartment's been this quarter. We've all been chillin, and fucking with each other, just havin a great time all in all. I'm gonna miss these fuckups.

BTW, Thursday party is gonna be themed this week, its CINCO DE MAYO!!! Everyone's Mexican for a day. I myself will be doing some gardening and being lazy all in all (that one's for you Kate). J/K, I love our neighbors down below, yo quero taco bell my friends, yo quero taco bell!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home