Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Yay for Tuesday!

[Current Music: Audioslave - Be Yourself (my new favorite song of the moment)]
[Current Mood: Tired, samir need sleep]
[Current Activity: At work in the Greek Affairs office (last day :O )]


Ahh tuesday. It's the day after monday, but it is indeed, right before wednesday. I generally like tuesdays, my class load consists of SE Process (which is pretty easy, I just sit on the computer and talk to people online) and Wine Connoisseur. I've also got a 2 hour gap between them, which allows for some wonderful people-watching time.

Yesterday was absolutely beautiful, I think it hit 87 at one point. I was all about sittin outside and doing nothing. Between lunch and Wine C, I got some great people watching in. Oh, side note, congrats to Joe (Muffins) for winning the packaging contest in his class. He got $200, which he says he's going to spend on drugs. At least he said he's upping the quality, not the quantity, so go ahead Joe, you earned it! Joe and his team's assignment was to create a new package for Irish Spring (owned by Colgate Co.) that would generate and drive sales. Joe actually had the smart idea of putting it in a resealable pouch, so you could take your soap on the road. The soap-in-a-pouch was a big hit I guess. $10 says that of all people, Joe becomes the most successful. Joe, the pride and joy of the fraternity. That's just ironic.

Anyways, so I people watched for a while, went to wines, took my final in that class, then I was done for the day. Went home and chilled for a bit, then decided it was waaaaaay too nice outside be indoors so I went over to Alpha Xi to chill outside for a while. I brought my benefits package from Misys so I could try and make some sense of it.... mixed results, this shit is confusing. After that, went over to 165 to chill, busted in on Cody and his GF having sex. Poor Frenchie's been sexiled for like the past 3 days, so we decide to bust in, camera in hand. We got some, uhm, interesting pictures. Anyways, after that, Pete and I headed over to B-dubs. I'm not really a big fan of b-dubs on tuesdays, its so freakin crowded, takes like 20 minutes to get a drink. But Kimmi was out so we decided what the hell. After bdubs, we got a bunch of the boys together and decided to end the night at my place. I got pretty faded, not gonna lie, IMed some people, said some funny shit, did some funny shit, can't really remember it all.

It was nice chillin with the fellas. These are definately the nights that shall be missed. We decided to order pizza and somehow, I ended up talking to the guy on the phone for like 10 minutes about Egypt. Yes, I know that's completely random, but he did give me a discount, so rock on. When the delivery guy came, we decided to tip him in beer, so he chugged a beast and was on his way.

The morning was equally interesting, involving me hugging the toilet for a while. Then, I was going to look for frenchie, he was MIA. He was here when I went to bed, but not here when I woke up. If any of you have seen a small french man with a huge penis, please contact me ASAP.

I've decided that College is no longer just a noun, but indeed an adjective. And so, I dub last night, totally College.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home