Thursday, May 19, 2005

Almost........

[Current Music: Audioslave - Be Yourself]
[Current Mood: TIRED]
[Current Activity: Parent-proofing]



So yesterday, I got out of my last final (which happened to be the easiest I've ever taken in my life), and it hit me like a ton of bricks. I'm no longer in college. I've gotten so used to college, it's gonna be so wierd not being in college. I guess it's hard because people always tell you college is the best time of your life... and so when you graduate highschool, you know that you are in for a great time. However, college is done for me... but I'm about ready to go. I've done enough partying for like 2 college expereinces, and had an all around great time.


Thank you to everyone that's been here throughout. I seriously hope I don't lose touch, however inevitable it may be....

On another note, Allie and I are talking again, which is good. I'd hate to end things on such a bad note. Chuckles was right when he said its good to graduate with a clean slate, and it would have been bad if we still weren't talking. I guess things are coming together. Right now, though, i've gotta parent proof the place (hide all the paraphanalia, empty bottles, anotomically correct inflatable farm animals, etc)

This shit is freaking annoying, the parents are coming tomorrow and there's still so much to be done, so I guess I'll go.... I'll be alking tomorrow, that should be a fun experience. 5 years and the cost of a BMW Z8 later.... Samir walks his ass across a stage.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home