Wednesday, May 25, 2005

American Airlines Suck

[Current Music: Oasis - Wonderwall]
[Current Mood: Stuffed]
[Current Activity: Downloading the new Winamp]

So yesterday I secured an apartment, after a long arduous day of apartment hunting. I looked at a number of complexes, and I liked each one better than the previous, which leaves me a little nervous about this place. This was the last place I looked, and perhaps if I had looked more, I would have liked the next places better than this. Oh well, this place is nice, 810 sq ft place. My favorite features are the walk in closet, eat in kitchen, fireplace, and most of all, screened in deck. I'll have pictures for you guys once I furnish the place. And so, since I found the place so quickly, I decided to fly up a day early. Except the freaking flight was delayed for an hour and a half. I love being nagged by my mom, if any of you know my mom really well, you know that i'm convinced that she is the most nagging woman on earth, but regardless, I got through it and finally arrived back in long island, where my parents demanded I unload the cars. Now instead of just leaving the cars packed up as is so we could drive them down to NC, I have to unload all my shit, go through it and decide what i'm taking (which in my infinite stubborness will, indeed, be all of it), load it back up, then unload it all again in NC. This is as opposed to unloading EVERYTHING at NC and deciding later if I want to keep it. Logic at its finest. Anyways, afterwards, went out ot dinner w/ Sahil (an old friend of mine), which was awesome. Regardless, i'm stuffed, and pack to "sorting". Good night all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home