Tuesday, May 24, 2005

An uncomfortable situation

So it's about 12:30 am, I'm in bed at the Crabtree Valley Marriott. Now this is by no means a cheap hotel, it's like a 4 star place, great room, etc. So I'm in bed all ready to sleep and all of a sudden, I hear moaning and screaming coming from the room next door. Now, I'm all for people doing the horizontal tango, especially in a hotel room. Being that I've lived next door to Pete "White Chocolate" Scott for 2 years, I've heard my fair share of dirtyness through the walls, so a little moaning never hurt anybody, right? WRONG. Sex sounds are OK in my book in just about every situation other than the one I was in. See, my mother was sleeping in the next bed over and well, the last thing I want to hear whilst sharing a room with the woman that carried me in her womb for the better part of a year is freaking sex sounds. I mean c'mon, that's just uncomfortable :( Thank god it was over quick though, I only heard it for like a second. Anyways, yeah, just thought I'd share. So yeah, the next time you're about to get down in a hotel room, be mindful of the possibility of a 22 year old man sleeping in the same room as his mother while apartment hunting in a brand new city.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home