Thursday, May 26, 2005

FREAKING AAAAAAHHHHHHHHH

My parents are driving me fucking crazy. They wonder why once kids move out, they never ever want to move back in. Come chill with my parents for a week. I'm being bratty, I know, but fucking seriously, they are driving me absolultely INSANE. I've never been nagged so much before in my life. Let me pose a question to you all. If I'm the one graduating, WHY THE FUCK DO I HAVE TO CALL MY RELATIVES AND TELL THEM THAT. Shouldn't I be recieving phone calls from them, congradulating me? It's nice if they call, and I sincerely thank and appreciate all that have called -- or sent gifts, for which I have made it a point to call and thank, but if they don't call, I won't lose any sleep, I promise. Apparently, however, it's absolutely pivitol to my existance that I call my former 80 year old neighbor (who moved away a couple of years ago) to say "hello" because "she always asks about me". Not to mention all of my other 75,000 relatives (I come from a rather large family). I mean c'mon, I'm 22, I think I'm old enough to decide who I need to call and when.


Sorry, you've all experienced a Samir venting episode. Usually, I don't let things phase me but the parents bring out the best in me. Don't get me wrong, for those who know me intimately, they know that my parents are by far the most important thing in my life, and I love and respect them deeply, they just drive me crazy all the freaking time.

Blog = good for venting, if you want to vent about something, leave a comment. I'm a good ventee :)

4 Comments:

At 2:47 AM, Blogger rin said...

I feel your pain hun. My rents are bugging me about everything from my possible NY job to the grades that I really don't want to show them to the relatives that I should really call because I haven't seen them in so long (sound familiar?).

Chin up. All will settle soon. Have fun in NC!

Miss you lots!

 
At 12:01 AM, Blogger caitlin said...

how good does her cooking have to be to make up for the nagging?
just remember- it could be worse- it could be marty!

 
At 3:54 PM, Blogger Samir said...

Rinny,
Hope the job interview goes well, hang in there with your mom! And I miss you tons too babe!!!

Caitlin,
Her cooking does, indeed, make up for most of the nagging, and yes she isn't marty, although I like the guy (I know I just lost points with you :P). I like most everybody though, you've gotta try really really hard to get on my bad list.

 
At 6:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

tramadol online can you buy tramadol online in usa - can order tramadol online legally

 

Post a Comment

<< Home